The Little Yellow Practice Book (My First Piano Adventure)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

The Little Yellow Practice Book (My First Piano Adventure) Details

(Faber Piano Adventures ). Young students will be delighted with their first practice book featuring Mrs. Razzle-Dazzle and the "friends at the piano." Each page features a different scene from My First Piano Adventure and a keyboard graphic. Students will build healthy practice habits when they color a key each day they practice.

Reviews

I am a composer and pianist. I used this journal for one of my younger piano students. Really good journal! There are fun illustrations on every page. I had my studebt color in a key for every day that she practiced. Very handy and organized and also fun. This little journal is very affordable and fits 47 lessons/pages! Also cute little music firefly that you can look for on every page (fun little "find the firefly" for kids).

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel