2014 Claude Monet Deluxe Engagement Calendar

Category: Books,Arts & Photography

2014 Claude Monet Deluxe Engagement Calendar Details

Waterlilies and more, 18 of Claude Monet's best known paintings are included in this deluxe engagement calendar for 2014. Lovers of Monet's work will delight in having something beautiful to look at as they track personal appointments or use the handy reference section, which includes a multi-language business dictionary and international hotel listings.

Reviews

I've been buying this teNeues engagement calendar for about 10 years, and I'm very disappointed with the 2014 version. There used to be a picture on every other page (i.e. every other week), but now there are only two pictures about every eight weeks. The whole point of me buying the calendar was to see one of Monet's paintings every week (or every other) when I looked at my calendar, and now I will have to wait two months. I find that unacceptable. I'd gladly spend an extra $5 to have more pictures in the calendar...and higher quality paper. The pages are much thinner than they used to be - no more sturdy paper. Now the corners curl curl up and don't lay flat. I would have returned this product if I hadn't already written in birthdays and anniversaries through March. Now I'm stuck with it...or I have to go find a new one. This is a bad move teNeues. I won't be back.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel